Howard Miller Weathered Cane Mesh Panel Door Design Bar Cabinet on Casters
695-158 Walker Bay Wine & Bar Cabinet
- Features a weathered, Driftwood finish — inspired by the natural yet rustic nature of reclaimed woods — on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This portable, Hide-a-Bar cabinet is finished on all sides and features cane mesh panels on the two front doors and a veneered flat panel on the back.
- Four casters allow the cabinet to be easily moved and placed against a wall or in an open setting to be accessed from all sides.
- The doors feature distinctive antique bronze finished handles.
- 180 degree door hinges allow doors to open wide for easy serving.
- The top opens up and slides to the left, expanding to 77" and providing increased space for entertaining.
- An accessory drawer for ample utensil storage features quality dovetail construction with smooth running metal slides.
- Two adjustable stemware racks can store up to 18 large wine goblets. They also act as a shelf for extra storage.
- Four adjustable shelves store up to 20 bottles of wine. Each shelf is reversible so that it can be used for alternate storage.
- Pad-Lock metal shelf clips lock the shelves into place.
- Continuous holes are included for maximum shelf adjustment.
- Locking doors for added security.
- Height 43" (109 cm)
- Width 38.5" (98 cm)
- Depth 22" (56 cm)
- Fully expanded Width 77" (196 cm)