Howard Miller Liquor Storage Cabinet with Oversized Antique Brass Door Knobs
The Barossa Valley Wine & Bar Cabinet in rich Cherry Finish with inset panel doors is a fine-quality Hide-a-Bar cabinet that's certain to impress your most discriminating guests. Featuring racks for 22 bottles of wine, ample door space for a variety of spirits, wooden stemware racks, and shelving for glasses and other bar accessories, this beautiful unit will give your next cocktail gathering a touch of smart elegance. Glass-mirrored back and dovetail drawers complete the picture, making this cabinet a must-have for anyone who loves to entertain and appreciates a fine bar setup that can double as an attractive home furnishing when not in use.
695114 Barossa Valley Wine & Bar Cabinet
- This Hide-A-Bar cabinet features paneled doors with inset panels of Ash Burl veneers in a parquet pattern framed with decorative moldings and oversized antique brass finished door knobs.
- Stores up to 22 bottles of wine, with a generous amount of room in the doors for liquor storage.
- An upper fixed shelf may hold glasses and tumblers.
- The cabinet is finished in Hampton Cherry with light distressing on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Wooden stemware racks.
- Front locking doors. The left door is secured with a slide lock on the upper interior.
- A 3x power strip outlet is located on the main shelf for operating small appliances.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Auto-On light switch turns the light on as the left cabinet door is opened and off when closed.
- Two dovetail drawers for ample utensil storage with full-extension metal drawer slides.
- A laminated lift-up shelf is located inside each of the two drawers, providing additional work surface area for mixing or prep.
- 180° door hinges. Full-length piano hinges allow doors to open wide for easy access to storage.
- Adjustable levelers under all corners.
Overall Bar Cabinet Dimensions:
- Height 75" (191 cm)
- Width 43" (109 cm)
- Depth 23" (58 cm)